INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN AERONAUTICS, SPACE, AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Aerospace Valley Technoday, a biennial event, is dedicated to showcasing innovative products, many of which are the result of collaborative research originating in the creation of the cluster in 2005. The first Technoday, held in Agen in 2014, hosted over 400 visitors and 25 exhibitors.
Technoday 2016 features twice as many innovations with some 40 exhibitors and three pitch sessions, new stakeholders thanks to B2B events in partnership with experts from the DGA, and even more participants.
TechnoDay is the major business event of the Aerospace Valley Cluster, offering participants:
- Access to high added value content thanks to the quality of innovations presented
- The opportunity to meet the major stakeholders driving the development of Aeronautics, Space and Embedded Systems and involved in Aerospace Valley, one of the three leading French Competitiveness clusters.
- To showcase the innovative character of products and services, certain of which are the result of collaborative research, developed by cluster members
- To feature the technological successes of Aerospace Valley members, based in the Cluster’s bi-regional territory of Aquitaine and the Midi-Pyrénées.
- To create new business and networking opportunities.
- To help participants leverage contacts with new potential customers.
At once a business convention and an exposition, Technoday is driven by six main themes: aeronautics, space applications and the space sector, embedded systems and information technologies, defense, diversification and innovation.
Events include :
- A morning plenary session with a round table and debates on the theme, “Innover autrement” or innovating differently.
- Exhibition of innovative products of Aerospace Valley members, in the afternoon, with product demonstrations, BtoB meetings and company pitches.
A visitor satisfaction rate of over 95%: according to a survey carried out in 2014
TECHNODAY KEY FIGURES
The 2nd Aerospace Valley Technoday will take place on March 31, 2016, at the Palais Beaumont in Pau (64). Following on the success of the first Technoday in 2014 in Agen, this year’s event has evolved and expanded to include: