INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN AERONAUTICS, SPACE, AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Aerospace Valley Technoday, a biennial event, is dedicated to showcasing innovative products, many of which are the result of collaborative research originating in the creation of the cluster in 2005. The first Technoday, held in Agen in 2014, hosted over 400 visitors and 25 exhibitors.
TechnoDay 2016 features twice as many innovations with some 40 exhibitors and three pitch sessions, new stakeholders thanks to B2B events in partnership with experts from the DGA, and even more participants.
TechnoDay is the major business event of the Aerospace Valley Cluster, offering participants:
- Access to high added value content thanks to the quality of innovations presented
- The opportunity to meet the major stakeholders driving the development of Aeronautics, Space and Embedded Systems and involved in Aerospace Valley, one of the three leading French Competitiveness clusters.
- To showcase the innovative character of products and services, certain of which are the result of collaborative research, developed by cluster members
- To feature the technological successes of Aerospace Valley members, based in the Cluster’s bi-regional territory of Aquitaine and the Midi-Pyrénées.
- To create new business and networking opportunities.
- To help participants leverage contacts with new potential customers.
EN QUELQUES CHIFFRES
et solutions innovantes
et plus d’1/3 de visiteurs qualifiés